Saving Rich Text Format (RTF) in Oracle 10g using PL/SQL via VB/ASP.NET

From: George Lewycky <gelewyc_at_nyct.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:24:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone,

I am converting from a Filemaker application to VB.NET/Oracle and the question that the user has a TEXT BOX where the user is able to highlight, color, underline, etc. the text.

What I am seeing is RTF is the best option for VB/ASP.NET but where I am stuck is how to save/retrieve/update the RTF text in Oracle and/or translating it back to VB ?

If anyone has any experience, ideas for this I'd really appreciate hearing from you

Sincerely

George Lewycky

NY City Transit Received on Wed Jan 21 2009 - 16:24:50 CST

Original text of this message