Re: Oracle NULL vs '' revisited

From: Tony Rogerson <tonyrogerson_at_torver.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:12:32 +0100

> And he knows so little SQL Server he puts up a trigger on DROP TABLE
> as a system trigger? That explains a lot about the quality of what
> you award MVP too: Perhaps too much.

Really DA? And just where did I do that (Google groups URL for ease?)?

Talking BS again, inventing stuff again, in Denial Again eh Morgan?

Have you updated your biased rubbish for unicode and collate yet?

Do you not see a pattern yet? Perhaps you should have stuck to Oracle instead of entering into and bashing territories you know very little about.

--
Tony Rogerson, SQL Server MVP
http://sqlblogcasts.com/blogs/tonyrogerson