11i EBusiness Suite - Can I change the IP address on the server?

From: BD <robert.drea_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:12:16 -0700

I'm deploying EBusiness 11i, for use in a training course.

The intent is to stage the server in a tech support area, test functionality, and then relocate the server to the training environment (this is a physical relocation, unfortunately).

I'm concerned about changing the IP address on the server in the relocation process. I doubt it'll hurt anything, and will likely just require some changes in client config, but wanted to check.

Is there a risk of changing the IP address on an Oracle Applications Server once it's been deployed?

Thanks for any tips!

BD Received on Fri Aug 24 2007 - 11:12:16 CDT