Re: Comparison of Oracle commans Vs. SQL Server Commands

From: David Portas <REMOVE_BEFORE_REPLYING_dportas_at_acm.org>
Date: 28 May 2007 09:49:35 -0700

On 27 May, 19:38, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> euan.gar..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> > If I thought there was the slightest chance of you presenting an
> > appropriate balanced article with the data I would, but as thats not
> > going to happen I am not going to waste my time.
>
> My interpretation of your remark is that you made it up.
>
> Everyone else that has sent me a comment, when validated, has seen it
> posted with in 24 hours.

Daniel, some time ago I pointed out that your description of Second Normal Form is wrong:
http://www.psoug.org/reference/normalization.html

Also, that you wrongly described Oracle proprietary joins as "ISO" http://www.psoug.org/reference/joins.html

When I get chance I'll review your SQL Server comparison document and send you some feedback.

--
David Portas