Re: How can I tell if RAC is running?

From: <ryansinn_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 May 2007 08:05:58 -0700

I've set it for ASM management... during the clusterware install, you just point ASM at the available partition(s), but that's about it.

We're running 2 nodes, dual dual-core AMD64 processors... Oracle said this would be OK. Since Standard Edition RAC is based on CPUs, not cores... Received on Tue May 15 2007 - 10:05:58 CDT