Re: RAC, user equivalence

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM-ME_at_not-at-verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 23:43:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 03 May 2007 23:18:47 +0200, The Boss wrote:

> First of all:
> I'm not your 'pal', my name is 'Jeroen' as can be seen from my
> signature.

You are definitely not my pal, we agree 100%.

> Second:
> Have you lost your sense of humor?

No, but I am still very selective of what I consider "humor".

> Third:
> I actually _did_ read your post to the end, even to the very end where
> you asked:
> <q> WTF is "user equivalence"? </q>

That was a rhetorical question. More precise error message would be helpful.

> Did _you_ read the answers given by Niall and Gopal to the end? Let me
> quote the last sentence from Niall's post: <q> That is it is correct
> setting up of rcp that you should look at rather than ssh per-se </q>

I actually did. I resolved the problem myself. This particular problem was not described in the literature, no matter how many attempts of humor you make.

> Have a nice day/night.

I'm a DBA, I live in the twilight zone.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com