ora-04063 sys.dba_queue_tables has errors

From: Jeff Kish <jeff.kish_at_mro.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 12:23:36 -0500

Hi.

Is there some way to rebuild the data dictionary or otherwise solve this problem?

I'm running Oracle 10g on Windows 2003 server.

I was running an app that installs data and it got:

java.sql.SQLException: ora-04963: PACKAGE BODY "sys.dbms_logstdby" has errors.

I went into Oracle Enterprise Manager Consol and used find database objects to try to find "dbms_logstdby".

After running a bit it came back with a message box that said:

(caption) Find Database Objects
(body) The Following SQL error has ocurred.
"ORA-04063: VIEW " sys.dba_queue_tables" HAS ERRORS" Please check the scope specification provided to correct the SQL error if possible.

When I bring up the view sys.dba_queue_tables and try to compile it, I get an error:
ORA-00942 table or view does not exist for a select from (partial) from

 system.aq$_queue_tables t, sys.col$ c, sys.coltype$ ct, sys.obj$ o,

I assume the data dictionary is hosed, but I really, to be frank, am only guessing.

thanks
Jeff Kish Received on Fri Jan 05 2007 - 11:23:36 CST