oracle server

From: <deepapandian_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 May 2006 08:27:46 -0700

hi all

i plan to install oracle personal edition in my laptop to learn forms and reports.I do have good knowledge in plsql ..i handled issues from the client side.can anyone help me in installing the oracle personal edition

1.which product i need to install from oracle website. 2 if any one have good e- book on oracle forms means please send the same to my id.

thanks in advance
deepa Received on Wed May 31 2006 - 10:27:46 CDT