Mail coding problem

From: peter <hhh.database_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 May 2006 13:21:33 -0700

Hello Respected DBAs,

can we use trigger on alert file and if yes then how.......... means as soon as any entry is made to alert file I want to fire my trigger and send it on my mail, and pls..... tell me can I send mail through yahoo id, if yes then wat is server name of yahoo.

thank you Received on Sat May 27 2006 - 15:21:33 CDT