Need help in SQL,.. Please

From: d2e <thakur.dheeraj_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 May 2006 10:30:06 -0700

Hi,

I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I was having some problems with SQL question that my professor gave me,.. I was wondering if any one could help me in this regards. application oracle 10g
CODE http://rapidshare.de/files/20726537/Final-06.doc.html

Can any body tell me the solution for Question 3 and 4(D) please.

Q4)
D)
CODE 2. You are given the relation STUDENT, COURSE, ENROLLED, PREREQUISITE
    STUDENT(SSN,NAME,GPA,MAJOR, BIRTHDATE, REGISTRATIONDATE)     COURSE (CID, COURSETITLE, UNIT)
    ENROLLED (SSN, CID, GRADE)
    PREREQUISITE (CID, PREREQUISITE-CID) Question
CODE d. What are the names of all the prerequisites of CIS 4400 (prerequisites of CIS 4400, prerequisites of the prerequisites of CIS 4400, and so on)?

question 3 can't be posted,.. You would have to look at download using the above link,.. Thanks

iof u get the sollution than pls post it here or on http://www.desi-tek.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=406&pid=867&st=0&#e...

Regards
Dheeraj Received on Mon May 22 2006 - 12:30:06 CDT