Re: Import Dump in Linux

From: takesiro <takesiro_at_coral.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 08:44:37 +0900

Hi!
First of all, two databases are different charactor set( Unix-EUC, Windows-W1532 ?)
That connot import data, because of charactor set. But you are probably import to your database with automatic charactor transrations.
So you will confirm to database, what user tablespace use XXX charactor set.

When you add option FROMUSER and TOUSER, ORACLE database check FROMUSER and TOUSER charactor set.(please add those option, if same username)
It will be transration EUC to W1532.

Regards.

"SubZero" <fcpinheiro_at_gmail.com> wrote in message news:1147562700.745739.287030_at_u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... The two databases are in different local (separated for miles), so I need to knows any problem before.
I will do this on next monday.

SQL-loader itīs not poosible to me because I have a lot of blob fields.
My database have about of 10GB. (8GB for blob fields only) Received on Sat May 13 2006 - 18:44:37 CDT