Re: recover uncommited data

From: Joe Weinstein <joeNOSPAM_at_bea.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 18:44:26 -0700

aman.oracle.dba wrote:

> I had some prob. in my database so I shutdown abort
> Now while starting database I need to recover uncommited data also.
?? From where? By definition, uncommitted data isn't in the DBMS... It is (was) in various places in the volatile computational context of whatever was running those uncommitted transactions at the time, but that's all gone. Are you using someone else's email address? Received on Thu May 04 2006 - 20:44:26 CDT