Re: 11g when?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 3 May 2006 12:11:23 -0700

Geoff Muldoon wrote:
> Just hit Oracle bug 4496339 and have had patch applied for it, but
> curiously noted that "Fixed in Product Version" lists 11.0.
>
> I may have been asleep, but have heard nothing about a potential release
> of 11g.
>
> Anyone have any good inside gossip?

Well it's not exactly inside gossip at least without going through several people in the middle.

I attended a class in February. The instructor at that class "claimed" that some early beta's were circulating among oracle employeees ( he was a contractor as many of the trainers for oracle education are ).

I would guess 11g is announced at Open World this year even if it is not yet available. Received on Wed May 03 2006 - 14:11:23 CDT