Re: Oracle licence question

From: Tony Rogerson <tonyrogerson_at_sqlserverfaq.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:32:04 -0000

> If you want to automate it to occur every 15 minutes there is a ton of
> stuff
> you have to do including freeze everything while you do it.
> Jim

Try using the GUI that comes with the SDK - its all done for you, including scheduling.

And I don't think modifying a job schedule under SQL Agent is that difficult.

And no - it does not freeze anything, the backups DO NOT affect connections to the database, inserts, updates and selects can still occur and are not affected.

--
Tony Rogerson
SQL Server MVP

"Jim Kennedy" <jim dot scuba dot kennedy at gee male dot com> wrote in
message news:1uydnQQoP7n5jZ_Z4p2dnA_at_comcast.com...