Oracle cluster on VMWARE.

From: Young <ui.y.hwang_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Feb 2006 09:16:37 -0800

Hi!

I am curretly trying to set up two RH3 servers using VMWARE running under win2003 server. I have installed one RH3 already and trying to install secon one today. I would like to know if it is possible to create raw device for these two nodes so I can install CRS and ASM. Oracle does provice tools to set this up but I would like to do this step by step.

thanks for the help.

Young. Received on Fri Feb 24 2006 - 11:16:37 CST