Oracle OEM has some problem

From: krish <vardhviyasa_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2006 10:37:32 -0800

Hi : am working on OEM Oracle 9.2.0.1 with around 40 databases. Suddenly My OEM lost all the databases and now am not able to add any databases into OEM. Its not giving any erros and all the databases which was connected to network are gone. Please give me some solution to get back to all the databases connectivity.

thanks

KK Received on Wed Feb 22 2006 - 12:37:32 CST