Re: Please help about Thai character on Oracle ...

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:31:30 GMT

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 04:09:44 -0800, Pratchaya wrote:

> Please help about Thai character on Oracle ...
>
> Hi,
>
> I 've already install Oracle-XE on My Redhat Server.
> and use apache2 + PHP4 act as application webbase.
>
> But my result can't display thai character .
> it occur = " ????????? " sir.

Linux .... you are uing the beta copy of XE. The documentation CLEARLY states that the beta copy for Linux does not support additional character sets. Please switch to the Windows to use XE Beta 3 or wait until the Linux XE Production is available.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com