Q:versioning of DB 10g

From: Verner Jensen, Ålborg <knold_at_x.dk>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 07:55:34 +0100

Howdy!

Is there a kind of versioning mechanism in 10g?

In short:
In my company we often develop different features, which collide with each in the developement fase. Due to technical factors it's not possible to have more than one DB/instance/user - running at a time.

I did think on "virtual database" - setup - but that require different users - doesn't it?

All comments welcome,
Rgds, Henrik Received on Sat Feb 04 2006 - 00:55:34 CST