Re: Warn on login failure

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Feb 2006 09:59:48 -0800

felipe.rivabem_at_gmail.com wrote:
> i donīt think itīs a good idea to create a trigger on sys.aud$, and i
> donīt even know if itīs a real table :P

Well, it may not be a *good* idea (my exchange with Daniel) but sys.aud$ most definately is a 'real' table!

SQL> select table_name
  2 from dba_tables
  3 where owner = 'SYS'
  4 and table_name like 'AUD%'
  5 order by table_name;

TABLE_NAME

AUD$
AUDIT$
AUDIT_ACTIONS 3 rows selected. Received on Fri Feb 03 2006 - 11:59:48 CST