replace Oracle 8 with Oracle 9i

From: Jim Pistrang <jim_at_jpcr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:45:33 -0500

Hi all,

Customer is upgrading an NT to Win3000, and I want to upgrade their Oracle 8 to Oracle 9i. I would prefer to just delete the entire Oracle 8 environment and do a clean install of 9i. Do I need to run an uninstaller to remove Oracle 8, or can I just delete the entire oracle folder from the D drive?

Thanks

Jim Received on Tue Nov 29 2005 - 14:45:33 CST