Re: informix market share

From: <mjbox01_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Nov 2005 06:34:03 -0800

RollForward Wizard wrote:
> mjbox01_at_gmail.com wrote:
> > RollForward Wizard wrote:
>
> But back to my original point, you won't convince me that "Oracle is
> as easy to use as DB2". I just won't believe it.

I was not trying to convince you, just pointing out that your view of ease of use is not universal and is therefore a meaningless point to raise. No matter how many times and ways you say it or the number of capital letters you use.

The fact that you continue with it nevertheless says something.

--
MJB