Re: Segregation of Duties - IT Team

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 28 Nov 2005 15:25:00 -0800

>The best additional protection against anyone getting in that doesn't
>belong there is AFTER LOGON triggers that report by immediate email to
>IT management any unauthorized access.

I dunno man, it seems to me most places are pretty lax about their email administration, whether they think they are or not. Denial of service attacks for email are trivial anyways, between spam, worms and strange policies it becomes self-denying...

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.covermebadd.com/chanukahsong.htm