Re: Question: Export problem under 10G

From: BD <bobby_dread_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Nov 2005 11:57:15 -0800

Might do.

But, given that this is a POC environment (whether that means Proof-of-Concept ot Piece-of-Crap remains to be seen), and that we have another db in the same scenario which exports fine, I'm tempted for the moment to simply recreate the database and start over for now - making darned sure that all of the odd behavior is recorded - I see several TARS being likely while this conversion process occurs. ;)

Thanks! Received on Mon Nov 28 2005 - 13:57:15 CST