Re: Anyone checked out Oracle Express Edition? It's free, although limited.

From: Cris Carampa <cris119_at_operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:20:59 +0100

Mark C. Stock wrote:

> PlsqlDatabaseUsername's equivalent is listed, but there's a note that says
> "The PlsqlDatabasePassword attribute is not needed" -- haven't looked into
> it yet, thoug.

It's not needed because IIUC database username and password are asked by XDB before to process the URL and pass it to EPG system, so it's not an EPG thing, it's an XDB thing. I have to investigate further, though.

Thank you. Kind regards,

--
Cris Carampa (cris119_at_operamail.com)
Supplente di Lingue ugro-romanze