Purged the recyle bin - now having problems

From: A Rangers Fan <bluenose_at_nowayjose.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:19:45 -0700

Hi guys,

I'd appreciate some feedback on this. I just did a fresh install of Oracle 10g. I ran a script multiple times that dropped and recreated tables, and then I noticed about 100-200 tables named like "BIN$V3zj9aOWRImOT89aKyyVSg\=\=$0".

I did a quick Google search and it seemed to me, that a `purge recyclebin;` would remedy the situation. Well, it deleted those tables, but now I have problems in the Enterprise Manager App e.g.if I click on 'Users' or 'Roles' I get the database error 'ORA-00942: table or view does not exist'. This didn't happen before I ran that command.

Can someone tell me what the problem is, and/or how to go about remedying it?

Thanks in advance! Received on Thu Nov 17 2005 - 18:19:45 CST