Re: adding a partition to a list partitioned table.

From: <mail2atulmehta_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2005 09:17:33 -0800

I got it. I have to use the alter index SYS .. It is working now BTW: I did include the ful error msg in my first posting & not my interpretation of it.
the error msg was;
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01502: index 'SYS.SYS_C005405' or partition of such index is in unusable state.

my next question is how to avoid getting the error msg, altogether. Can I do something in the create table statement which in future will help me avoid this msg..
thanks Received on Tue Nov 15 2005 - 11:17:33 CST