Re: BLOB reading is slow

From: kuon <kuon_at_goyman.com>
Date: 14 Nov 2005 12:52:32 -0800

Hello,

I tried with an OCI programme, I got exactly the same as JDBC.

It seems that the client do not ask for data after he receive data from db.

So as OCI do the exact same thing as JDBC, I don't think it's JDBC. But I don't know what it is.

Any idea are welcome. Received on Mon Nov 14 2005 - 14:52:32 CST