Re: Has anyone duplicated a 10gR2 database (with tempfiles) using RMAN

From: Snewber <snew_at_snew.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:51:05 +1000

I'm currently only working in development for 10gR2 so I'm not pushed for time. It would be nice though to get duplication working correctly with tempfiles though since I would like to use RMAN exclusively for backups since 10g RMAN does file compression. I've checked and also posted on metalink but it seems that people haven't been using 10gR2 RMAN there either :(

Thanks for your reply as I think that it confirms that people haven't tried this yet or haven't found a solution.

I think that GOMS is widely known.