Re: Which tower?

From: <jbmorla_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Nov 2005 22:24:32 -0800

Hi,

What I want to do is get the database splitted over three disks, one of them removable, and test backup/recovery procedures if I remove one Raided disk while a lot of transactions and a few long queries are running.
So I need a case tower with 5 slots, 4 for the disks ( 3 Raids and 1 redo) and 1 for the DVD unit.
At the end of the day, my customers are always on Raid 5 or Raid S, I'm an external consultant so I can't change that. I need the name of the tower case, which brand, which model. Many thanks for your replies, I've learned a lot thanks to you.

Beaujolais Day J-9 ;-) Received on Sun Nov 13 2005 - 00:24:32 CST