Re: When it's not so busy

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 10 Nov 2005 16:05:40 -0800

Glen wrote:

> photography
> collect old camera's (30+ and counting)
> collect new camera's (6 and counting)

Hmmm: nowhere near that, I'm afraid. But there are 7 old cameras sitting around, between nikon 35mm and mamiya rb67 and only one is a digital. And more lenses than I can poke a stick at.
But those Agfa Silette and Zeiss Contarex/Contaflex look yummy!

> explain to my wife why I need so many camera's

I've got that major problem with the hand tools: >30 hand planes and about 200 kilos in total of assorted old hand tools. What can I say, I'm a bottomfeeder when it comes to collecting this stuff! Goto www.hansbrunnertools.gil.com.au to have a gander at what we call "tool porn". I'm scared of showing photos of my collection: if SWMBO ever gets a whiff of its real size I'm dead!

> make my own beer (most excellent beer to, I might add)

Now, THAT's something I wouldn't mind trying my hand at. The sampling in particular would be heaven on earth. Received on Thu Nov 10 2005 - 18:05:40 CST