Changing ip address solaris server hosting oracle

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Nov 2005 03:39:20 -0800

Hello,

We are planning for a change in ip address of our sun server on which oracle database is hosted. The new ip address will belong to a different subnet mask. What are the things that I should be aware of while this is being done?
- I am aware that the tnsnames.ora will need to be changed to point to the new ip address , that hosts file on each of the client pc will need to have the new ip address. Is there any other implication? Pl. let me know ..this is urgent.

most thankful for inputs..
Sh. Received on Wed Nov 09 2005 - 05:39:20 CST