Re: RAC internals - GLOBAL ENQUEUE SERVICES DEADLOCK DETECTED

From: Dusan Bolek <spambin_at_seznam.cz>
Date: 6 Nov 2005 23:02:07 -0800

The Oracle support response was:

These values are:
<BLOCKED|BLOCKER> <lockp> <cvt|held mode> <res name> <pid|did|txn_id>
<node>

The second to last field (<pid|did|txn_id>) could be a pid or the txn id depending
on if we have an XID based deadlock search flag.

However, as I already said. The mentioned txn id is not the transaction id that could be found in a Log Miner output. :-(

--
Dusan Bolek