is there an equivalent view of dba_registry in 8i?

From: ewong <ewong_at_mail.com>
Date: 3 Nov 2005 15:05:16 -0800

I want to check what "component" and "version" is installed on a particular instance. I use dba_registry in 9i but it's not available in 8i. I tried v$version on 8i it does show version but doesn't show any component like JAVAVM, XML etc. Anyone can help? Thanks. Received on Thu Nov 03 2005 - 17:05:16 CST