Re: I want to add to myknowledge

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 1 Nov 2005 09:02:47 -0800

Comments embedded.
Godfrey wrote:
> fitzjarrell_at_cox.net wrote:
>

> > Should you decide that intelligence, rather than brutally vulgar
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > Like 'Godfrey' you provide no knowledge of the product discussed, but
> > instead manage to dispense reams of distresing verbiage intended to
> > hurt, rather than help. Possibly you feel empowered by this behaviour;
>
> Read what you wrote David.

I have.

> What you (and Daniel Morgan) write in so
> many threads in this newsgroup is meant to insult, bully, and hurt.

In your feeble mind, possibly.

> It
> really makes me appreciate how lucky I am not to have to work with
> people like you.

My sentiments exactly.

> I also understand why Mladen is suggesting newbies go
> to newsgroups other than c.d.o.s for help. It is because people like
> you have poisoned this newsgroup!

No, he has posted his reason for making that comment, and it has nothing to do with Daniel Morgan or myself. Possibly you should *read* his original post in its entirety rather than fantasise about its contents and intent.

> By the way, for someone who constantly proffers their own intelligence,
> note that "distresing" is spelt "distressing". Fool.

Spelt, n; a species of wheat. Who but a fool would use a noun as a misspelled verb in a sentence? Oh, that would be Godfrey... commenting upon a single typographic error for the express purpose of feigned superiority:

"note that "distresing" is a species of wheat "distressing". Fool."

Then, this makes as much sense as anything else you've posted, and proves without doubt who, in this exchange, is the fool.

> Godfrey3

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Nov 01 2005 - 11:02:47 CST