Re: Is 10g ready for primetime?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:40:11 -0800

hpuxrac wrote:

> Sorry was meant to include this ...
>

>>Stable as a rock. In fact I found fewer problems with the second
>>10g Beta than with the 9.2.0.4 production release at the point-in-time

>>when the Beta was released.
>>
>>Oracle has just released the second patch, 10.1.0.4, which addresses
>>the few remaining issues: Many of them with RAC on Linux.

> What production systems at what specific versions and patchsets do you
> support on what specific platforms for 10g?

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your question but if you are asking for the identity of production systems inside of the Boeing Company and other clients that information is privileged.

If you are asking something else I'd be happy to reply. Version-wise 10.1.0.3 and putting 10.1.0.4 through its paces in test beginning next week.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington