Re: Oracle and Donald Rumsfeld

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 27 Mar 2005 20:20:38 -0800

Jonathan Lewis wrote:

> I won't be replying to the thread, as it requires me to
> create an account - and I just don't bother with sites
> that require a user/password set. (OTN being the
> only exception).

http://www.bugmenot.com/

I don't see an entry for http://dba.ipbhost.com yet, but appears to be a useful way around those registration annoyances. I like it when it shows errors like Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
/nfsn/content/bugmenot/htdocs/header.php on line 60

Can't open file: 'log.MYI' (errno: 145)

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.