Re: Patch 9.2.0.6.0 on AIX 5.2

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 27 Mar 2005 18:01:30 -0800

> > As far as Oracle's Metalink, this note would be a good start:
> > Note:283899.1: 9.2.0.6 Patch Set - Known Issues
> >
> > -bdbafh
> >

> Thanks a lot for the Metalink note - this is the kind of information
I was
> looking for !

It is a little hard for me to understand how someone deciding on applying the 9206 patchset or not would not already be aware of this support item.

If you do not know the basics such as getting information like this, then the best advice is to open a tar immediately with oracle support.

Tell them your experience base and what you are thinking about doing and ask where you should begin. The quality of support varies greatly but they always know how to get you started on things like this. Received on Sun Mar 27 2005 - 20:01:30 CST