Re: Oracle and Donald Rumsfeld

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 25 Mar 2005 10:26:55 -0800

Dave I did not think your original reply indicated anything other than that there exists a paper with a similar 4 quadrant graph desgin. However the post by hpurax that followed your post did read to me like an acquisition. Still, the written word does not always come across the same way as the spoken word and I would not worry about it.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Fri Mar 25 2005 - 12:26:55 CST