Re: What Oracle Versions run on W2K3

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:29:49 GMT

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:16:39 +0100, Konegger Marcus wrote:

> Hello,
> so i want to know, where can i get these informations.
> I searched for that on the whole oracle web site and i already asked
> google, but
> i can't find any information.
>
> So if you can help me, it would be very good for me :-)

Run on - OR are certified and supported by Oracle? A critical difference.

In theory you can run all versions back to ORacle8i (8.1.7) but there are trials and tribulations associated with going that far back.

If you want to restrict yourself to those for which you can get help & not get derisive chatter about using an unsupported version in these forums, look at http://www.oracle.com/technology/support/metalink/index.html

/Hans Received on Fri Mar 25 2005 - 10:29:49 CST