Re: How I gather statistics via OEM db control?

From: IANAL_VISTA <IANAL_Vista_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 00:18:01 GMT

ir4u44_at_gmail.com wrote in

> Hi,
>
> According to the documentation,
> I may setup a job to automatically
> gather statistics for all the segments in my database
> via EM database control.
>
> I cant find any documentation on how to do this.
>
> I did find a link in EM which will allow me
> to gather statistics ad hoc but I want it automated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -moi

How hard did you look & where did you look?

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/html/B12015_01/toc.htm

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/html/B12016_02/toc.htm

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/html/B12013_03/toc.htm

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/html/B12012_03/toc.htm Received on Sun Mar 20 2005 - 18:18:01 CST