Re: Outputting data in UTF-8

From: Cris Carampa <cris119_at_operamail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:22:35 +0100

Jeremy wrote:

> When you say change the client's character set - presumably you mean the
> client program that is requesting the data - which in this case I
> presume would be mod_plsql itself? So this would be a change to the
> dads.cong file perhaps...?

Are you using the HTTP server that comes with 9iR2 database or the HTTP server that comes with the application server? In the former case, you should set the nls_lang parameter in the wdbsvr.app file. You may also want to add this line:

cgi_env_list = REQUEST_CHARSET=utf-8,REQUEST_IANA_CHARSET=utf-8

Kind regards,

--
Cris Carampa (cris119_at_operamail.com)

- We're gonna be like three little Fonzies here. And what's Fonzie like?
- Cool?