Re: SQL Server 2005 - Still not upto it

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:53:15 -0000

You forgot the bit where they ask 12 unattributed individuals who say off the record that they are seriously considering switching to Ford instead...

It of course true that we still don't know how an unreleased product runs software that no-one uses to do anything other than generate marketing. I'll not sleep easy tonight no sir.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA