Re: Oracle9R2

From: William F. O'Neill <wfoneill001_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:42:24 -0500

Hi Frank, the error message comes when I use the Oracle upgrade uitility to upgrade MISC, which is an instance created in an older version of Oracle(9.0.1.0) - error: Ora-01092 Oracle instance terminated. Disconnection forced. If I access OEM, and attempt to OPEN Misc, I get the error about shared memory realm does not exist.
Hope this clarifies my situation.
Bill..