Tools for managing Oracle Database Schema

From: Frederic <fh_at_ionicsoftDOTcom>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 11:36:55 +0100

Hi all,

I'm looking for a tools that could build me the update scripts when I change structure of my schema. I'm using Oracle Types capabilities and it's not well supported by most tools. I tried Quest QDesigner but Types are not supporter.

Any advice ?

Thanks

Frederic Received on Tue Mar 08 2005 - 04:36:55 CST