Re: How to order by non database columns in forms?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:17:55 -0800

oracleguru_at_lycos.com wrote:

> I am sorry that you cannot even read the thread correctly !!!
>
> I am not the original poster. I am a respondent to the thread. Got
> it.
>
> Your answer to the OP,
>
> "Sure do. Pour high grade aviation fuel on your keyboard and apply a
> car flare after lighting it."
>
> is not bad behavior ?
>
> If any one puts 2 words together Forms and Order by, I intuitively know
> that the person is referring to
> ORDER BY Clause property of a data block. What else can it be ? The
> OP did not say SQL, PL/SQL, program unit, trigger or anything else
> where order by clause also can be used. Neither did he say that he is
> having a problem with his key board.
>
> Oracleguru

This may come as a total shock to you but many of us access the group in such a manner that we can not look back at previous postings. Take it up with my ISP if you aren't happy. Either way ... you could have helped the OP rather than criticize. Then the mistake wouldn't have occurred. So I hereby apologize for the identity mistake. No you go help the OP if you think there was sufficient information there from which to do so.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington