Re: Oracle question from a Sys. admin, re: Solaris performance

From: <tonij67_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 Mar 2005 15:01:17 -0800

>But then please tell me, how come, when you are in this situation, you
>don't have any users of the other 49 instances yelling at you and
>screaming for your scalp? Or have they been trained to treat the lousy
>performance as 'fact of life'?

I think you are confusing my environment with the example I stated; the 4 instance example is from an article I found online, we do not have anyone yelling at anyone here about performance. Yet. I only pointed it out because the general consensus was "your crazy for having more than one Oracle instance on a system". I have 50+ so naturally it interests me. Received on Thu Mar 03 2005 - 17:01:17 CST