Oracle Client Tools

From: Steen Persson <steen_p_at_REMOVEmail.dk>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:44:30 +0100

Hi

Can any of you help me with a link to downloading the Oracle Client Tools. I need to install it on one of our MS SQL servers in order to connect to our Oracle Server, but apparently we have "lost" our Oracle CD's. I've tried Oracle.com, but here I can only find the full install package (...which I've actually tried to download, but it keeps stopping after some hundred MB's downloaded...).

Regards
Steen Received on Thu Mar 03 2005 - 02:44:30 CST