OEM and 10g, I need a clue.

From: <jdevroberto_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Mar 2005 18:56:49 -0800

Hi,

Can anyone tell me some simple information about using OEM on a 10g database?

The information I've found via google (and OTN) so far is not very useful.

I understand that OEM is now browser based.

Fine.

What's the URL?

How do I start the App Server which supplies HTML to the URL?

How do I setup authentication so I prevent people on my network from connect to the DB as a DBA?

I assume this is covered in the documentation somewhere but all I can find is a ton of documentation on OEM grid control which would be good if I wanted to manage a grid.

Thanks,

-moi Received on Tue Mar 01 2005 - 20:56:49 CST