Re: So what if 8i is outta support ?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:01:51 -0700

Carlos wrote:

> This thread shows exactly what kind of person is D. A. Morgan and what
> kind of person is Howard J. Rogers.
>
> I wish It was the second who has to read my resume if the
> circumstances (unlikely though) make our roads cross.
>
> Regards.
>
> Carlos.

Likely you would. But I doubt the architect I advised my client to hire, today, would agree. I gave him a job and Howard likely would have passed him over. It is just a matter of perspective. And different perspectives are what makes the world go around. It would be boring if everyone agreed with either of us. Even more boring if we agreed with each other.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington