Re: So what if 8i is outta support ?

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 25 Oct 2004 07:55:01 -0700

miotromailcarlos_at_netscape.net (Carlos) wrote in message news:<1de5ebe7.0410250133.2f613012_at_posting.google.com>...
> This thread shows exactly what kind of person is D. A. Morgan and what
> kind of person is Howard J. Rogers.
>
> I wish It was the second who has to read my resume if the
> circumstances (unlikely though) make our roads cross.

When creating your CV you should be aware that DM type of person is much more probable than HJR type, so adjust your CV accordingly. :-) However, even with DM you're still lucky, because mostly your resume will be read by someone who know absolutely nothing about the subject and will be selecting using OCP (and MCP, MSCE, ...) search. :-(

--
Dusan Bolek
http://www.db-support.com

Email: spambin_at_seznam.cz
Pls add "Not Guilty" to the subject, otherwise your email will face an
unpleasant end as SPAM.